Re: IndexedDB TPAC agenda

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:40 AM, Jeremy Orlow <jorlow@chromium.org> wrote:
> What items should we try to cover during the f2f?
> On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
>>
>> > P.S. I'm happy to discuss all of this f2f tomorrow rather than over
>> > email
>> > now.
>>
>> Speaking of which, would be great to have an agenda. Some of the
>> bigger items are:
>>
>> * Dynamic transactions
>> * Arrays-as-keys
>> * Arrays and indexes (what to do if the keyPath for an index evaluates
>> to an array)
>> * Synchronous API
>
> * Compound keys.
> * What should be allowed in a keyPath.

Aren't "compound keys" same as "arrays-as-keys"?

* What should happen if an index's keyPath points to a property which
doesn't exist or which isn't a valid key-value? (same general topic as
"arrays and indexes" above)
* What happens if the user leaves a page in the middle of a
transaction? (this might be nice to tackle since there'll be lots of
relevant people in the room)
* Error handling

> I'm sure I'll think of more.  We'll probably have more items to cover than
> we can actually get done, so let's plan on tackling the items that are more
> up in the air and/or require more discussion/debate first.  We can then use
> the mailing list for whatever we don't get to.

Agreed.

/ Jonas