Re: ISSUE-145 (event handler ordering): Ordering event handlers registered by different means [DOM3 Events]

On 10/5/10, Web Applications Working Group Issue Tracker
<sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> ISSUE-145 (event handler ordering): Ordering event handlers registered by
> different means [DOM3 Events]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/145
>
> Raised by: Doug Schepers
> On product: DOM3 Events
>
> Sergey Ilinsky in
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2010JulSep/0192.html>:
> [[
> Has the issue of ordering execution of handlers added by the following means
> been addressed?
> a) node.oneventx = f;
> b) node.setAttribute("eventx", f)
> c) node.addEventListener("eventx", f)

[...]

Yes. I explained this in thread "event.returnValue", which was
filtered out. Then Hallvord reposted to the list and cc'd me, and it
was again filtered. Then Hallvord I believe reposted my post with a
bcc to me and it made it.

The thread (please look it up) explains that order is covered in HTML 5.

Garrett