Re: Adding Content-Disposition header to File.urn response

The Blob.getURN proposal from Eric Uhrhane might be a better way to solve
the C-D issue:
http://www.mail-archive.com/public-webapps@w3.org/msg06137.html

It would give the user the ability to control whether a URN loaded into an
IFRAME triggers a download or not.

-Darin