Re: CSS WG comments on View Modes Media Feature spec

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:04:37 +0100, Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Daniel Glazman
> <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com> wrote:
>> Hi WebApps Working Group.
>
>> 4. all these queries could/should have an event-based counterpart so the
>>   changes are detectable by code. We understand this is outside of the
>>   scope of this spec but that's still an important comment.
>>

> I think CSSOM should cover this (but I don't know if it does).

It doesn't and I'm not really convinced it should. At least not as some
kind of generic mechanism. That wouldn't work well for some media features
and most of the time is really not warranted.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/