Re: Event handlers - Pointer Devices

Hi, Charles-

Indeed, there has already been some concrete discussion on this, and we
plan to take up work on such a specification in the next couple of
months.  It's been explicitly included in our draft rechartering [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/webapps/charter/#aide

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs