Re: XHR LC comment: header encoding

> Specifically search for "inflate" and "deflate" throughout the drafts:

 > To deflate a DOMString into an byte sequence means to remove from
 > each code point in the DOMString the higher-order byte and let the
 > resulting byte (all the lower-order bytes) be the byte sequence.

How about:

   To deflate a DOMString into a byte sequence means to create a
   sequence of bytes such the n-th byte of the sequence is equal to
   the low-order byte of the n-th code point in the original DOMString.

 > To inflate an byte sequence into a DOMString means to create a code
 > point for each byte of which the higher-order byte is 0x00 and the
 > lower-order byte is the byte. The resulting code point sequence is
 > the DOMString.

   To inflate a byte sequence into a DOMString means to create a
   DOMString such that the n-th codepoint has 0x00 as the high-order
   byte and the n-th byte of the byte sequence as the low-order byte.

Other than that looks ok, though I still worry about changing behavior
here...

-Boris