Re: Seeking implementation data for CORS and UMP

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 7:36 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> I added an Implementation section to the CORS and UMP comparison wiki but it
> is currently empty:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/Comparison_of_CORS_and_UMP#Implementation_Data
>
> What is the latest implementation status for these specs?
>
> I will add response data to the wiki (but feel free to do so yourself or let
> me know if you need write access).

Firefox 3.5 and newer implements CORS for use with XMLHttpRequest and
@font-face. At the time of the implementation we didn't implement the
full spec with regards to redirects, but I know the spec has changed
some since then, so I'm not sure what the exact status is now.

/ Jonas