Re: Steps to creating a browser standard for the moz-icon:// scheme

It's interesting to note that on most modern OSes (Mac OS X, Vista, Win 7
...) the OS actually does create a pre-computed high quality icon for many
files, e.g. images, PDF, Word, Photoshop, .... It is almost free to get this
from the OS, and the OS also has 3 default sizes for it. It would be great
to provide access to this if you have a File handle to it.

-Ian