Re: [UMP] updated editor's draft of "Uniform Messaging Policy" on W3C site

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 1:58 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 23:41:07 +0100, Tyler Close <tyler.close@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I've uploaded an updated version of "Uniform Messaging Policy, Level
>> One" to the W3C web site. See:
>>
>> http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/UMP/
>>
>> This version reflects feedback received to date and follows the
>> document conventions of a FPWD.
>>
>> I look forward to any additional feedback.
>
> It's still not clear to me how the use cases in
>
>  http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/#use-cases
>
> are done using UMP. My apologies if I missed a reply to my email asking for
> that.

Hi Anne, sorry for the delay in responding to your email.

Which of these use cases are you having difficulty with? There have
been several email threads about these use cases and corresponding
solutions using UMP. Are you saying you didn't understand any of them,
or one in particular, or is there one that was not covered?

Thanks,
--Tyler