CORS Last Call status/plans? [Was: Re: [UMP] Request for Last Call]

What is the status and plan to get CORS ready for Last Call?

I see the following related "Raised" Issues:

  Reduce the length of the header names?
  http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/89

  Exposing more (~infinite) response headers
  http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/90

  confused deputy problem
  http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/108

  CORS does not define the effect of the credentials flag in
sufficient detail
  http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/114

And the latest ED includes 3 "red block" Issues.

-Art Barstow

[CORS] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/