Re: Widget Signature modification proposal (revised)

umm, not FPWD, rather updated WD ...

Also, the 2.0 requirements document is here: http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-xmlsec-reqs2-20100204/

The latest publications status of all 1.1 and 2.0 XML Security
documents is at  http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/wiki/PublicationStatus

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia