Re: Scientific Literature on Capabilities (was Re: CORS versus Uniform Messaging?)

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, Kenton Varda wrote:

> > If you're saying that a caps-based infrastructure would have
> > insoluable problems, then that makes it a non-starter.
>
> No, I think all the problems are solvable, but the time we might spend
> debating them is unbounded.

If the time it takes to create an acceptable solution is bounded, then the
time it takes to discuss it would also be bounded. Discussion isn't going
to continue past the point where the solution is acceptable to the people
debating.

I look forward to seeing a proposal. I recommend studying the lists of use
cases that were written up when XHR2 and CORS were being designed.