Re: CfC: to publish LCWD of: Server-Events, Web {SQL Database, Sockets, Storage, Worker}; deadline 15 December

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Several members of the group (Nikunj[1], Charles[2], Arun[3], Art[4],
> Adrian[5]) raised concerns about Web SQL Database where the primary
> concerns raised are the normative "User agents must implement the SQL
> dialect supported by Sqlite 3.6.19" requirement and a commitment for a
> second implementation of this requirement.

The second concern seems more appropriate as a reason not to exit CR than
as a reason to not enter LC. Nothing in the process precludes developing
drafts up to CR without an implementation commitment.

Is there any way to address the first concern?

In the meantime, could we publish this draft as a regular WD, so that the
/TR/ version is in sync with the latest draft?

> Adrian raised some concerns [5] about Web Sockets API and these should
> be discussed on the list.

Will do.

Cheers,