Re: [widgets] Draft Minutes for 10 December 2009 Voice Conference

On 10 Dec 2009, at 14:48, Arthur Barstow wrote:
<snip>
> TWI spec: CfC to publish Candidate Recommendation
>
>   AB: given we have addressed all of the TWI LC comments, it appears
>   the TWI spec is ready for Candidate. Any comments about that?
>
>   <darobin> +1 for CR
>
>   <darobin> yes!
>
>   <steve> yes

This was actually confirmation that I could hear you speaking on the conference call, but I am happy for the TWI spec to proceed to CR.

<snip>

I meant that there was an RFC for IPV6 private network address space.  It's this one: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4193

>   Arve: what's the use case for knowing what is local and what is not?
>
>   SJ: there are some networks with no DNS or know IP addresses
>   ... but WARP requires an IP address

that should read "known", not "know"

<snip rest of minutes>