Re: Wiki for WebApps' Database, Storage, AppCache and related specs

Thanks Art and Nikunj!

Overall, I think it looks great.  There are a few things I'd suggest we
change for WebStorage:

StorageEvents should be mentioned.  They're actually one of the greatest
strengths of the WebStorage API.

Right now, there's a no for atomicity, concurrency-error-free operation,
etc.  I think this at least deserves a * that explains this is only a
problem with browsers that have multiple event loops and there is a solution
that's spec'ed but not implemented.

Also the text introducing the DataCache APIs introduction is right above the
text of the AppCache's introduction.

Is there any chance this page could be linked from the various specs?

Thanks,