Re: Transaction callback for localStorage mutex?

Of course, what's shipping in IE 8 is "broken" in that it doesn't support
run to completion (and neither will Chrome 4).  So honestly I'm not super
compelled by the "IE shipped" argument.

I still think giving a close approximation to run to completion (repeatable
reads semantics) + a callback for serializable behavior is the best corse
forward at the moment.