Re: CfC - publish Selectors API as CR

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:05:31 +0100, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:

> On 11/26/09 9:58 AM, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>> Actually, correction. Minefield and Opera don't meet the condition if we
>> keep the shipping requirement in the exit criteria.
>
> Which imo we should.  I don't think we want to be opening up that
> loophole.

I agree. Without it, we could end up in a situation where there are two
development builds passing the testsuite, so the spec exits CR, and during
the beta phase the implementors find that something needs to change for
Web compat.

I think we should maybe even require the implementations to have been
shipping for some amount of time, since some issues aren't found until the
implementation is used on a wide scale.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software