Re: CfC - publish Selectors API as CR

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> On 11/26/09 9:58 AM, Lachlan Hunt wrote:
>> Actually, correction. Minefield and Opera don't meet the condition if we
>> keep the shipping requirement in the exit criteria.
>
> Which imo we should. I don't think we want to be opening up that loophole.
>
> The Gecko 1.9.2 branch builds have the null/undefined issues, right?

If that's the branch that's going into Firefox 3.6, yes.

Personally, I added the shipping requirement to the exit criteria when I
revised it earlier today for basically the same reasons you outlined in
your other e-mail, so I agree we should keep the requirement.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/