Re: [widgets] About the test suite

Cyril Concolato wrote:
> Yes I agree, that should not be difficult, I've already manually created
> the green/red SVG files. But I was wondering about the order given in
> the default start files table. For example, if a widget package contains
> both a index.htm and index.svg, is the UA required to use index.htm ?

Only if the user agent supports text/html. So, a user agent could be
told to disable text/html support for the testing, in which case it
should automatically select the SVG files.

> If
> this is the case we need to duplicate the tests. If not, we can add the
> SVG files and use a single test (for most cases).

That is correct. We need to work out cases where the content element is
used to load a html file, etc.

For the testing the widget interface spec, I should probably move all
the scripts to separate "test.js" files and rewrite them so they don't
use element.innerHTML. We should start coordinating with Dom so he can
pump out the IDL tests for both SVG and HTML automatically.

Kind regards,
Marcos