Re: [widgets interface] Tests generated from WebIDL

Hi Marcos,

I saw that the test suite for TWI was discussed on the WebApps call
today:
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/12-wam-minutes.html#item05

Since the discussion didn’t allude at all to my mail below about
generated test cases, I thought I would point you to it explicitly in
case you had missed it.

Dom