From: public-webapps-request@w3.org [mailto:public-webapps-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Charles McCathieNevile
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 4:09 AM
To: WebApps WG
Subject: TPAC agenda - APIs

Hi folks,

there is a proposed timeline at
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2009APIs#Agenda_Items

Please have a look, and if you think your input is important for any
session but you will be in a different session, or only participating
remotely, please let us know ASAP so we can attempt to make necessary
arrangements (dial-up might be hard, but we can move the sessions that are
not joint sessions).

Note that some sessions have fairly small things in them. It would be nice
to have some more free time, although we will probably manage to soak it
up with discussion of other issues.

cheers

Chaals