Re: [ElementTraversal]: Feature string for DOMImplementation.hasFeature(feature, version)?

Hi all,

Just thought I'd check again. Has this been discussed or resolved? We're
planning on having a Xerces-J release in December and would be nice if we
could provide this to users (assuming the spec plans to adopt it).

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab