Re: Points of order on this WG

I have a tutorial available to understand how one can use Berkeley DB
to store data with multiple fields [1]. If you are only interested in
understanding how to do look up by one or more of them, please skip to
slide 51.

If this doesn't help, I can write up another explanation for the
issues that are outstanding.

Hope this helps.

Nikunj
http://o-micron.blogspot.com