Re: Points of order on this WG

On Jun 26, 2009, at 3:33 PM, Nikunj R. Mehta wrote:

> I have a tutorial available to understand how one can use Berkeley
> DB to store data with multiple fields [1]. If you are only
> interested in understanding how to do look up by one or more of
> them, please skip to slide 51.
>
> If this doesn't help, I can write up another explanation for the
> issues that are outstanding.

It sounds like the answer is to make multiple tables with additional
tables allowing secondary keys to map to the master key. Did I
understand that correctly? (I'm not sure I got the right idea from the
pictures).

Can you clarify how a Berkley DB style API would differ from
LocalStorage in interface or capabilities? What would it be able to do
that LocalStorage can't?

Regards,
Maciej