From: marcosscaceres@gmail.com [mailto:marcosscaceres@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Marcos Caceres
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 6:47 PM
To: Marcin Hanclik
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
Subject: Re: [widgets] P&C Last Call comments, 3

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Marcin Hanclik
<Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com> wrote:
> Hi Marcos,
>
> Thanks for the fixes.

>>>identifier."
>>>
>>>Right, the first definition is intended to be generic and abstract so
>>>it can be re-applied in the future if needed.
>
> So what about the consistency and our versioning discussion?
> You already know that you want to re-apply a definition.
> I think a consistent definition, at least within one document would help in comprehending the topic.

I've just made it:  "The value of a version attribute is an arbitrary
string (possibly empty)." That's all it is.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au

Access Systems Germany GmbH
Essener Strasse 5  |  D-46047 Oberhausen
HRB 13548 Amtsgericht Duisburg
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Michel Piquemal, Tomonori Watanabe, Yusuke Kanda

www.access-company.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments hereto may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of the information by anyone else is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify us promptly by responding to this e-mail. Thank you.