Re: [widgets] P&C Last Call comments, 3

Hi Marcin,

(Sorry, process dictates that I have to keep sending these for each of
your emails:( )

For the sake of the disposition of comments, can you please
acknowledge that you are satisfied with the responses of the working
group in this email thread. A response from you is required for us to
progress the document to CR.  If we don't receive a response by the
21st of June, we will assume you have accepted the comments and no
further action is needed. If further action or clarification is needed
on your part, then please let us know ASAP.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres