RE: <New: Tracking Issues in XHR that we raised>RE: <Was: Further LC Followup from IE> RE: Potential bugs identified in XHR LC Test Suite

Jonas, I don't feel you have summarized our position properly.  We said it should be exception but we are willing to accommodate other implementations for the spec to have a leeway there and avoiding protracted discussions. We have absolutely no problem for the spec to clearly state that exception is the best API that should be followed. It is backed by technical arguments on my replies.  Let's expand more there if you feel those are inadequate.

Thanks!
Zhenbin