RE: Fwd: ACTION-681: Ask Tina to remove the IE column from the SSE implementation report (Web Applications Working Group)

-----Original Message-----
From: James Graham [mailto:jgraham@opera.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:22 PM
To: public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: ACTION-681: Ask Tina to remove the IE column from the SSE implementation report (Web Applications Working Group)

On 05/02/2013 02:01 PM, Zhao, Tina wrote:

> 7. format-field-retry-bogus.htm, format-field-retry.htm: default
> duration (3000) of test harness timeout is too short to check the
> retry function, so set the timeout to 10000. Test case bug. Patch
> attached.

Can you make this into a pull request? If you do I will review it for you :)
[Tina] https://github.com/Honry/event-source/commit/7e56d66560f5046cab5bea0581d0a39c889ed2c4

> 10. dedicated-worker/eventsource-close.htm: Firefox throw
> ReferenceError: EventSource is not defined expected true got false.
> Seems Firefox doesn't support dedicated worker defining EventSource.
> Anybody confirm this, please? If so, I will change the test result to
> N/A.

(not supporting something is an interop fail even if it is a known limitation. Therefore I don't think this needs a special status).
[Tina] I see. I will keep the test results as FAIL. Thanks!