Re: Fwd: ACTION-681: Ask Tina to remove the IE column from the SSE implementation report (Web Applications Working Group)

On 05/02/2013 02:01 PM, Zhao, Tina wrote:

> 7. format-field-retry-bogus.htm, format-field-retry.htm: default
> duration (3000) of test harness timeout is too short to check the
> retry function, so set the timeout to 10000. Test case bug. Patch
> attached.

Can you make this into a pull request? If you do I will review it for you :)

> 10. dedicated-worker/eventsource-close.htm: Firefox throw
> ReferenceError: EventSource is not defined expected true got false.
> Seems Firefox doesn't support dedicated worker defining EventSource.
> Anybody confirm this, please? If so, I will change the test result to
> N/A.

(not supporting something is an interop fail even if it is a known
limitation. Therefore I don't think this needs a special status).