Re: Fwd: ACTION-681: Ask Tina to remove the IE column from the SSE implementation report (Web Applications Working Group)

On 05/03/2013 04:10 AM, Zhao, Tina wrote:

> [...]

Right, you didn't quite go the final step and actually turn this into a
pull request, as far as I can see. If you don't do this it's hard to
review and merge.

Since it is only a small change, a couple of review comments by mail:

If you increase the timeout of the test to 10000ms you need to increase
teh timeout for the entire file to something larger (or you might get a
"not run" status, even though the test started). You should do this
using something like

setup({timeout:10100})

Also, these days we have assert_less_than and friends, so it isn't
necessary to do things like assert_true(a < b). It would be nice to also
fix those parts of the tests.