Re: RfR: 32 WebSocket API test files from Opera; deadline March 7

On 03/11/2013 02:17 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> James, Simon - presumably the test files for the RfR that ended March 7
> are now reviewed and considered approved unless any of them were changed
> during the RfR period. If any of those files were changed during the
> review, please let us which ones.

if my hg-fu worked the files that changed from the set in the previous
RfR are:

WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/binary/002.html
WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/binary/004.html
WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/constructor/008.html
WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/opening-handshake/002.html

> Also, would you please clarify the set of additional files that need
> review? It appears to me the files _not_ yet reviewed are:
>
> * 2 files in
> <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/constructor/
> - just 013.html and 014.html
>
> * 7 files in
> <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/cookies/
>
> * 72 files in the subdirs of
> <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/interfaces/>
>

> * 5 - 8 files in
> <http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/unload-a-document/>
> - should all of these files be reviewed (the use of "dash-1" in the
> filenames is `different` so just want to make sure).

The -1 files are "helper" files i.e. they are part of the test but not
the main url that gets loaded.

> After the set of files that need are clarified, I'll start a new RfR.

Your list sounds right. In essence everything under
WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/ is ready for review.