Re: RfR: 32 WebSocket API test files from Opera; deadline March 7

James, Simon - presumably the test files for the RfR that ended March 7
are now reviewed and considered approved unless any of them were changed
during the RfR period. If any of those files were changed during the
review, please let us which ones.

Also, would you please clarify the set of additional files that need
review? It appears to me the files _not_ yet reviewed are:

* 2 files in
<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/constructor/
- just 013.html and 014.html

* 7 files in
<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/cookies/

* 72 files in the subdirs of
<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/interfaces/>

* 5 - 8 files in
<http://w3c-test.org/webapps/WebSockets/tests/submissions/Opera/unload-a-document/>
- should all of these files be reviewed (the use of "dash-1" in the
filenames is `different` so just want to make sure).

After the set of files that need are clarified, I'll start a new RfR.

-Thanks, AB