Re: [IDB-tests] Completing test suite, review, interop ...

From: James Graham <james@hoppipolla.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 18:21:25 +0200
To: <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
On 2013-07-08 15:50, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> Hi Alex, All,
>
> The IDB spec is now a Candidate Recommendation [CR] so I'd like to
> understand the status and plans of its test suite ...
>
> AFAIK, we haven't done any type of `request for review` for the
> submissions nor do there appear to be any related PRs:
>
> <https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/IndexedDB/submissions>

That's not how you see PRs.

In fact I don't really know of a good way to see "what are the PRs that
touch files in this folder". However I can tell you that critic [1] has
7 reviews with IndexedDB in the title.

If anyone plans to review these tests and would like to use critic,
they should set themselves up with a filter; go to the critic homepage,
click "Add Filter", select the web-platform-tests repo, add "IndexedDB/"
(no quotes, note the trailing slash but no leading slash) as the filter
path.

[1] https://critic.hopppipolla.co.uk