RE: RfR: Progress Events Test Cases; deadline January 28

interface.html has been copied to approved directory.

> >> If no one objects to removing #1 and #6 from constructor.html before
> >> Feb
> >> 24 then please put a version of that file in the approved and only
> >> include the other tests.
> >>

> > Checking again, IMO, only the following three assertions should be
> > retained in #1:
> >    assert_equals(ev.lengthComputable, false)
> >    assert_equals(ev.loaded, 0)
> >    assert_equals(ev.total, 0)
> > and #6 should be moved to DOM.
> >
> > Would you review it again?
>
> I think it would make more sense to keep the assertions; Progress Events
> has a normative reference to DOM for the definition of Event. However, if
> there's a particular issue with one of them (such as isTrusted,
> apparently), I don't mind if you remove just that assertion.
>
> As for #6, I think it's relevant to this specification, but I don't feel
> strongly.

As you mentioned, I'll remove isTrusted assertion from #1 and #6 with all its assertions. I believe DOM would be the right place for them as well.

> In either case, please add the removed assertions to the DOM test suite.

I plan to add the removed assertions (the following code) as /DOMCore/tests/submissions/Ms2ger/constructor.html
Would it be fine?

<script>
test(function() {
  var ev = new ProgressEvent("test")
  assert_equals(ev.type, "test")
  assert_equals(ev.target, null)
  assert_equals(ev.currentTarget, null)
  assert_equals(ev.eventPhase, Event.NONE)
  assert_equals(ev.bubbles, false)
  assert_equals(ev.cancelable, false)
  assert_equals(ev.defaultPrevented, false)
  assert_equals(ev.isTrusted, false)
  assert_true(ev.timeStamp > 0)
  assert_true("initEvent" in ev)
}, "Default event values.")
test(function() {
  assert_throws("NotSupportedError", function() {
    document.createEvent("ProgressEvent")
  })
}, "document.createEvent() should not work with ProgressEvent.")
</script>