Re: RfR: Progress Events Test Cases; deadline January 28

[My apologies for not replying to this thread earlier, I've been quite
busy.]

On 02/21/2013 01:15 PM, Jungkee Song wrote:
> Hi Ms2ger,

I think it would make more sense to keep the assertions; Progress Events
has a normative reference to DOM for the definition of Event. However,
if there's a particular issue with one of them (such as isTrusted,
apparently), I don't mind if you remove just that assertion.

As for #6, I think it's relevant to this specification, but I don't feel
strongly.

In either case, please add the removed assertions to the DOM test suite.

Ms2ger