RE: RfR: Progress Events Test Cases; deadline January 28

The TC is valid. I've checked it from 4.4.6 attribute of WebIDL spec. The
three attributes, "lengthComputable", "loaded" and "total", should have
attributes [[Enumerable]]: true, [[Configurable]]: true.

However, I don't know why but
  var desc = Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor(ProgressEvent.prototype, a[1]);
returns undefined in Chrome and raises an illegal operation runtime error in
Firefox.

Let me file the bug.

> >> test 6 - passes Opera and FF and fails Chrome. Not clear where the
> >> "Interface objects propoerties should not be Enumerable" requirement
> >> is defined.
> >>
> > Ms2ger, could you explain this?
>
> Based on Jungkee's followup, this is a Chrome bug.
>

> >> test 7 - passed Opera and FF and fails Chrome
> >>
> > @Ms2ger, could you explain this?
>
> Ms2ger?

I've already confirmed it too:
"Likewise, test 7 is for [[Configurable]]: true and thus valid. Failure on
Chrome should be considered as a bug."

Let me file this bug as well.