Web Storage: Call for Tests

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 15:35:07 -0500
To: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>
Now that the Web Storage spec is in the Candidate Recommendation state,
the WG must create a test suite for the spec to advance to Recommendation.

Currently, we have no tests for this spec so this is a call for Web
Storage tests.

If you have any tests, please submit them using WebApps' submission process:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Submission

If you know of any Public tests for Web Storage that are directly
relevant or closely related, please let us know.

The only related resource I know about is:

   http://dev-test.nemikor.com/web-storage/support-test/

-AB