Re: RfR: DOM4 tests from Aryeh; deadline December 2

Hi Aryeh, All - earlier today I copied all of the test files in Aryeh's
list below (plus common.js) to the approved directory:

   http://w3c-test.org/webapps/DOMCore/tests/approved/

Aryeh - I did not include Range-test-iframe.html because it was not in
your list. If it should have been included in the review and it was
indeed reviewed, I will copy it to the approved dir. Please let me know.

-AB