Re: RfR: DOM4 tests from Aryeh; deadline December 2

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
> Hi Aryeh, All - earlier today I copied all of the test files in Aryeh's list
> below (plus common.js) to the approved directory:
>
>  http://w3c-test.org/webapps/DOMCore/tests/approved/
>
> Aryeh - I did not include Range-test-iframe.html because it was not in your
> list. If it should have been included in the review and it was indeed
> reviewed, I will copy it to the approved dir. Please let me know.

Sorry for being unclear (and for the lateness of this response).
Range-test-iframe.html is a support file that's required for some of
the other tests, such as Range-extractContents.html.  I've copied it
in revision 660, so now all the copied tests should work.  Thanks!