Re: Welcome to the WebAgents CG!

Hello everyone,

Nice to have this group setup and thanks to Andrei for keeping the momentum.

I guess the next steps are nominating the chairs, round of introduction and discussing reports we target.

All the best,

Fabien Gandon, [ https://team.inria.fr/wimmics/ | Wimmics ] (Inria, Université Côte d’Azur, CNRS, I3S, France)
[ https://twitter.com/fabien_gandon | @fabien_gandon ] - [ http://fabien.info/ | http://fabien.info ]