RE: Review of Web Intents addendum for local services

Hi Kikkawa-san,

I stand corrected regarding the number of SSDP messages sent by the device.
Indeed, it depends only on the number of service types and not the number of
service instances. Thanks for pointing that out.

With that in mind, although I still don't see any good reason why anyone
would implement multiple WebIntents services on one device, I won't insist
on prohibiting it either. I'll leave that decision up to you and Claes.

Regards, Cathy.