RE: Review of Web Intents addendum for local services

Thanks for your review and comments Cathy. It helps a lot!

All comments make sense and I plan to upload a new version on Monday.

Best regards
  Claes

P.S. I uploaded the specification to CVS again. There was some error in the configuration of the DAP repository that made the folder for my specification disappear.