Re: Review of Web Intents addendum for local services

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for your response.

I also think the document should indicate a single WebIntents service
basically. I don't have a good example that people want to implement
multiple WebIntents service. Therefore, I suppose that your restriction
wouldn't hurt people's implementation.

I just feel additional restriction over UPnP should be minimized
in the document. I think people will not implement multiple
WebIntents services even if the document doesn't prohibit it clearly.
Since this is just my preference, I could be OK with introducing the
restriction.

Note that when a device has more than one services of the same
serviceType, it just responds a number of types in SSDP.
For example, a Device holding one A service and two B services
will advertise only two messages standing for service A and service B.
So multiple WebIntents service doesn't make a traffic busy. (But this
is not my point.)

Regards,
Kikkawa