From: Jan Lindquist
Sent: den 1 november 2011 09:22
To: 'Clarke Stevens'; public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: RE: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Updated TPAC slides

Hello Clarke,

I would appreciate having these additions added to the TPAC slides. The only comment I received were positive.

As requested in the phone conference in the last MPTF I have provided examples of additions to "suggested changes" with the work done in OIPF. These additions provide concrete examples of deployments that W3C can refer to. A hot topic is related to DRM and in the examples I have a list of examples of information that is exchanged like error codes, state changes, etc.

Thank you,
JanL