From: "Vickers, Mark" <Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com>
To: Jan Lindquist <jan.lindquist@ericsson.com>
Cc: Clarke Stevens <C.Stevens@cablelabs.com>, "public-web-and-tv@w3.org" <public-web-and-tv@w3.org>
Sent: 11/2/2011 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Updated TPAC slides

Jan,

The slices wil be treated as animation. I'm just using separate slides because they have to be posted at PDF or HTML and I didn't think PowerPoint animations would translate well.

Yes, please add your concrete suggestions for the MPTF slides. Note that Clarke is presenting a simplified version of the slides at the plenary with some detail (like bug numbers) removed. The important place for details is the MPTF slides for tomorrow afternoon's HTML WG meeting. There's plenty of time to add changes there.

Thanks,
mav