Re: [MEDIA_PIPELINE_TF] Updated TPAC slides

By the way, here's the intro slides I'm presenting to introduce the Clarke and Giuseppe presentations. I forgot to send them to the list. They are just a very basic introduction to the two task groups. There are quite a few slides, but I'll just be clicking through them to in less than five minutes.

I'm happy to make last-minute changes, if needed.

Thanks,
mav