[HOME_NETWORK_TF] Dual Screen Use Cases (was "Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Implementation Alternatives")

Hi,

I agree there is a tension between defining something relatively generic
and simple to use from a web development perspective (but perhaps limited
in functionality), vs having access to all features of a specific
underlying protocol (but being tied to a specific protocol and complex to
use from JS).

Some high-level use cases might help to frame what functionality we most
want to enable.

Following the suggested process, I have started a dual-screen applications
use case page on the wiki, based on the use cases I posted before. This is
also under the open discussions area of the wiki, and can be found here:

     http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/HNTF/Home_Network_TF_Discussions

The aim of the page is to discuss and refine these user-centric use cases.
Hopefully some requirements and more detailed technical use cases can be
derived from them. It would be helpful if others could do the same if
there are other use cases to be considered.

regards

Matt