RE: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Implementation Alternatives

Hello Clarke,

The Proposed Alternatives is a reasonable starting point but does not
provide access to:

1.)    UPnP Device Description information

2.)    UPnP SOAP parameter type information.

3.)    REST non-query parameters.

It may be "difficult" to describe protocol-specific discovery and action
invocation in a way that does not reduce functionality provided by the
underlying protocols.

I'd suggest that outside of questions about what protocols a UA supports
that the JS APIs are defined on a per-protocol basis.

Regards,

Russell Berkoff

Samsung Electronics