Re: TERN: Turtledove Enhancements with Reduced Networking

Our intent with publishing this was to participate at TPAC and have
this discussion also there.

I've added a pointer to the WICG thread and would love to move the
repo to WICG, how do we accomplish this? Do we just transfer ownership
to WICG? I don't think however we have access to WICG repo
modification on those repos.

--
Valentino Volonghi
CTO, Founding Team