Re: TERN: Turtledove Enhancements with Reduced Networking

Great, glad to have this as part of the TPAC discussion.

I think a reasonable way to include this under the auspices of the WICG
incubation would be to have your TERN file — the whole contents of
README.md right now — as another file inside the TURTLEDOVE repo.  (Once
you & your organization join WICG, you should be able to send me a pull
request.)  Then this would be something more like "Here is one possible end
state of where a bunch of open TURTLEDOVE questions could land."

If you'd rather keep it as a separate related repo, that's fine too — in
that case cwilso, one of the WICG co-chairs, can help you transfer it into
WICG.  (Technically that requires two supporting parties, and I'm happy to
support this as part of the ongoing conversation, without implying that
Chrome thinks this is better than all alternatives.)

--Michael

--
Forewarned is worth an octopus in the bush.